How can I get Genogrami on my iPad?
Get your iPad version of Genogrami from the App Store. It's free.
Why would I use it?
- Genogrami makes family diagraming efficient and enjoyable.
- Can be used directly during a therapeutic session.
- Your work is kept in the cloud. This guarantees safety if your device is lost or broken.
- Genograms are synchronized between devices allowing you to work on them anywhere at your convenience.
- iPad functionality is fully mirrored on your Mac/PC. You can pick up your work on one the go where you left off on your desktop. All you need is a web browser.
What are the supported diagramming symbols?
See Features for symbol list and functionality overview.
What are the limitations of the free version?
Genogrami is a free iPad app that can be used indefinitely with the following limitations:
- You can create up to two genograms.
- Each genogram can contain information on up to eight people.
- To overcome the limitations you need to register for a full version.
How do I register for a full version?
Access to full Genogrami service is subscription-based. You have two choices of unlocking the full functionality:
- Visit the pricing page for PayPal or Credit card payment.
- Use the Genogrami in-app purchase option on iPad.
The pricing is the same, no matter which purchase option you choose.
How can I manage my Genogrami subscriptions?
For subscriptions purchased via iTunes You can use iTunes Store.
Subscriptions acquired using PayPal can be managed within Your PayPal account.
I have bought subscription via iTunes but when I sign in to my web account I do not have it. What's wrong?
If You have purchased subcription via iTunes, please sign in with Your iPad to activate it. After that, it will be also active on Your web account.
What about privacy?
How do I send feedback or request new features?
Use our Contact Form or email
When are the web editor and synchronisation coming?
Very soon! It's currently in testing phase. Once you sign up, we'll be happy to inform you as soon as the functionality is publicly available.