What is Genogrami?
A beautiful and sophisticated genogram editor for iPad
- Vast library of symbols and relationships.
- Clear and intuitive interface.
- Instant switching between standard and customized symbol sets for more expressive diagrams.
Cloud storage for safekeeping and synchronization of genograms
- Your genograms are assigned to your account and securely stored on our servers.
- A fully functional web-based genogram editor.
- Genograms are immediately synchronized between your iPad and your Mac or PC.
- You get a desktop-optimized web editor that fully mirrors the iPad app's functionality.
What is a genogram?
(From Wikipedia) "A genogram (also known as a McGoldrick-Gerson study, a Lapidus Schematic or a Family Diagram) is a pictorial display of a person's family relationships and medical history. It goes beyond a traditional family tree by allowing the user to visualize hereditary patterns and psychological factors that punctuate relationships. It can be used to identify repetitive patterns of behavior and to recognize hereditary tendencies. (...) Genograms are used in a variety of fields such as medicine, psychiatry, psychology, social work, genetic research, education, and many more."